Monday, August 15, 2011

Carnival M

A couple of months ago, I went to a private shopping party at a local boutique. I had full intent on coming out with a new dress, maybe some jewels, or perhaps a new pairs of heels. I did end up buying one article of clothing, the infinity scarf.....However, what I was most excited about was my carnival letter. This was on the wall at the boutique and I kept staring at it and commenting on how much I loved it, well turns out they were for sale. I placed a special order for my letter of choice and waited.
My "M" finally arrived and my dad came over and hung it for me. I just love my new letter. She hangs in my kitchen and gives off plenty of light, plus I think this is such an interesting piece.
Don't you love it when you go shopping for one thing and come home with something completely different. A shopping success story!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! :)

    Love those kinds of shopping trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your light up letter Jill!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! I also like your chandelier in the hallway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! This will surely be a great conversation piece!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf and letter! Great purchases but I expected no less from you with your great taste!

    ReplyDelete