Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Top Chef

It feels like a lifetime ago that I was in Michigan, but I had some delicious dinners that I must share. The night my sister in law was cooking, she made a casual, easy, hang out at the beach all day so I don't want to do a lot of work dinner. The end result was Steak Salad With Bacon, Crispy Potatoes, and Blue Cheese Dressing. We had crusty french bread on the side and it was delicious, I am planning on making this soon. This is a one dish meal and trust me, you wont be disappointed!Get your recipe here.

5 comments:

  1. At our last supper club one of my girlfriends made an amzing steak salad and I have been dreaming about one ever since. That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any kind of salad. Can't wait to give it a try. Sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum. looks super delish. thanks for another incredible post. Would love if you'd check out my brand new outfit post and newest accessory find. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes. Those could work. Still obsessing over the KS pair. Maybe for something else.

    I love the navy pair posted on your sidebar. Do you know the brand? If they come in black, they could be awesome with the black dress, too.

    ReplyDelete