Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A- MAZ-ING!!

The other day I came across this story on yahoo's homepage about a contest where women created wedding gowns out of toilet paper. This gown was created from 20 rolls of tp, some glue, tape, and clearly an incredibly creative mind. I found this one to be the most amazing of the dresses.What struck me the most, was that SHE DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE CONTEST!! You can read the article and see all the dresses here. Makes you stop and think next time you're reaching for the charmin.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that is TP? That is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridic and I can't wait to see the winner's dress if this girl didn't win. Amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had that kind of talent! That's prettier than most wedding dresses I've seen...except for mine of course! :) JK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you would never know that is not a real dress. Great post!

    xoxo navy & orange
    navyandorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete