Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet Ike

My second week of vacation, I took the kids and headed across the state of Michigan to Detroit to meet my new nephew Ike. He is the cutest, happiest, most well adjusted baby ever. When we arrived he had only been with my sister and brother in law a week and I was amazed at how it felt he had always been a part of our family.....
Ike and his new mommy...
Ike and his favorite Aunt Jill..Ike and Lottie...
hanging out watching "Wonder Pets"
All the cousins, this was the best I could do.
2 happy moms...
With all the chaos we still managed to spend some time on the lake...
Captain Matt...
Dan flew up just in time to enjoy another beautiful sunset...
Cheers to a happy, beautiful family!!

9 comments:

  1. HE is so cute JIll.My goddaughter is adopted from China.They bring such love and joy.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fam!!! Ike looks like he is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie-pie! And I just love those fun champagne flutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike is SO CUTE and I love the pictures of him and Scarlett together. I love her nickname Lottie!

    You and your sister look so much alike! Both knock-outs. :-)

    Hopefully it's not as hot for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name! And I waaaaant him. (I would never take him though; I know what a labor of love it must have been to get him.) He is adorable. It looks like you guys all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike is adorable!! Congrats to your beautiful sister! I seriously want to eat him up he is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to read that he is here and adjusting so well! That is so exciting! He is absolutely adorable and you're right- looks like he fits right in! The pic of him and Lottie watching TV is precious! Congratulations to your sister and your entire family! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ike is precious for sure! can't wait to try the wine and vodka (not together obvs) froma few posts back!!! have a great end to the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill, you and your sister look just alike! Ike is so precious and i love the pic of him and lottie together. Glad you had a great time. It's been a while so I need to read the rest of your latest posts and see what you have been up to this summer! Much Love
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete