Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Supplies

Yesterday, I spent the day shopping for school supplies, uniforms, shoes, lunch boxes and back packs for the up coming school year. This made me think of how my kids start off the year with every thing brand new. Now, I don't carry a backpack anymore, but wouldn't it be nice if moms also got a brand new bag every Fall.

On my "school supply" list would be Gucci....

Gucci again...

Louis Vuitton...Tory Burch...
And this little Kate Spade, for all my pencils:)I wonder if my mom will buy my back to school bag this year?

10 comments:

  1. My mister bought me the LV "Artsy" bag for our anniversary. OMG...LOVE it!

    Oh, and yes, we should get a new "backpack" every year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the top one from Gucci!Don't think it will be coming my way for awhile until all my lot are sorted out first!One can dream though!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! There were but a lot gucci on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that LV bag. It's my next present to myself. :-) After my Ipad. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! I could so use a new " back to school" bag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great KS "pencil case!" I like how you think. We should make ourselves "back to school" lists, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great supply list!!! I heart Gucci supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this list! i have major love for handbags! my poor hubby!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete