Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This and That

My mind has been preoccupied with quite a few things lately.


Like salted caramel....


Specifically as in a salted caramel mocha latte from Starbucks....




Finding the perfect pair of leather pants that won't break the bank...





After watching my favorite NYC housewife in the fingerless driving gloves

all over the city....


I now want a pair of fabulous gloves...








The best smelling candle for the fall, hands down...





Some booties to get me through the winter...





I am not much of a DIY person (yet) but something tells me that I can make this for a lot cheaper than the $130 Bloom Theory will charge you if this is on your wish list...


I mean, I absolutely need this (or my version) for Paris!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I see a DIY in my future, MUST have the fab sequin camera strap!! I love those gloves and all the shoes of course and salted caramel looks divine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera strap is amazing. There has to be cheaper one somewhere that looks similar?

    If you find the leather pants let me know. I still want the real deal.

    I wish I'd never tried that salted caramel mocha. I treat myself once a week. They are so stinkin' good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craving a salted caramel mocha latte now:)Those leather pants look great!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to get those driving gloves! Off the hook!

    ReplyDelete