Friday, October 5, 2012

Girl Friday

I have had one of those weeks where I did not have a moments rest.  I was running around doing mostly mindless errands but nonetheless I am officially exhausted!!

I typically play a tennis match every Friday but this week is an "off" week and the timing could not be better.  I have promised my 3 year old a trip to the zoo, and the St Louis Zoo is nothing short of amazing!




Our new sea lion sound opened in June, I can't wait to see the show...






Tonight my son has his first mixer.  God I remember going to mixers when I was in high school.   My son is at a new school this year which is junior and high school, so the dances now start in 7th grade.  I swear I remember walking him into preschool like it was yesterday...





While the boys are in the gym dancing, the parents are invited to the admissions house for a cocktail party, now that's my kind of school!






I don't know what happened this year but we totally missed going to the apple orchard and doing some apple picking.  I am on the ball for the pumpkin patch this year.  Saturday afternoon we will all be in a corn maze or on a hay ride and picking out pumpkins...




Saturday after the hubs gets home from work and hopefully after ND has won the football game we are off to dinner.  My brother in law's friend owns a couple restaurants in STL and they are so delish.  He is only 33 and has 2 of the best restaurants in the city, I like to show my love and support by eating and drinking at his fine establishments whenever I can....





One of my goals every weekend is to organize my house, I will try again this Sunday to get my closet to look like this...




or this...


wish me luck!!
Have a beautiful weekend ladies

6 comments:

  1. A mixer in 7th grade--oh that scares me to death! They grow too fast-I would definitely need some wine to get me through that;) Have a fun weekend, we're pumpkin' patchin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - we didn't call them mixers but just dances. Those were the best. So much teen angst!

    Another fun weekend for you. If we are here for Thanksgiving we will for sure get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do grow up so fast! Enjoy your weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the mixers I remember them well haha!!! He is at a great school (I know the logo) I am so impressed by the boys that come out of there. They get an amazing education and go to great colleges. One of the families I nannied for that boy is a sophomore and has loved it so far! Enjoy the cocktail party! Have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete