Friday, October 15, 2010

They Had Me at "Hello"

Friday already?

I just have to say the boys I read with yesterday are the cutest, sweetest boys ever!! My heart melted when I walked into the classroom and saw all their smiling faces. I can't wait to get to know each and every one of them.


After 4 consecutive weekends, Dan is finally home. No more trips, no obligations, and he is not working. I cannot wait to finally have a date night with him on Saturday.


Then on Sunday, I am having a "date night" with one of my friends. We are getting facials, grabbing a bite to eat, then seeing a movie. I love it when I have fabulous plans to look forward to!

Have a beautiful weekend my friends!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your time at school. That's awesome.

    Have a great "date night." Aren't they the best???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear the reading went well :-)

    Hope you're enjoying your date weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!!! I went to villa thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete