Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He Stole My Heart

11 years ago today, this sweet little boy became a part of my life and I have never been the same.I love that even though he is 11, he will still hug me, kiss me and tell me he loves me.

I love that he adores his sisters.

I love how he gets excited when he knows people are coming over to see him, that he will wait on the front porch until they arrive, even the piano teacher.

I love that he is a good friend to everyone.

I love that he has a quirky sense of humor and I love that his teacher this year can recognize and appreciate it.

I love that he can work the coffee machine and he will bring me coffee in bed.

I love that he tells me he is old enough that I don't need to check his homework every night or I don't need to brush his hair.

I love that he makes our family complete.

Happy Birthday!!

8 comments:

  1. He sounds like a wonderful little boy. That's so awesome that he adores his sisters and brings you coffee in bed.

    Happy birthday to your "little man."

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he is wonder son, and he brings you coffee in bed how cute is that! Happy Birthday to him!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Hope you guys have a great day celebrating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Happy birthday to him! He is so cute and he sounds like a wonderful son! You are truly blessed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your son! I hope he has a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that is so adorable that he waits for people on the front porch and that he brings you coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to that sweet son of yours! Heres to hoping mine will make me coffee and bring it to me in bed whens he older!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your sweet little one!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete