Monday, June 6, 2011

South for the Weekend

We had a busy weekend on Table Rock Lake. Friday we spent the day at Silver Dollar City. Some of us loved the rides, and some of us not so much.....a kiss from mom always makes it better!

Saturday after shopping for the girls, golf for the boys and an afternoon at the pool, we went on a sunset dinner cruise. The perfect end to a perfect day.



I came home on Sunday to find these beauties waiting for me from Holly. I joined in on a flip flop swap hosted by Lyryn at Breaking Through. Thanks Holly, I just love these....so cute. What a nice treat to come home to!!
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. How fun". Y'all are always taking such fun trips! Your kids are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time.

    LOVE your flops. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great family memories.

    Cheers,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have amazing weekends! I am jello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know swap partners have been assigned.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend! I'm loving those flip-flops, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful family and it sounds like the perfect day. Your kids are at such sweet ages. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfect weekend!!! You are always taking fun trips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had so fun! I love that pic of you and Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heck ya, that was a great weekend! Family time, shopping, and a new pair of sandals?? That is winning all around...except for poor Scarlett and those rides! I can sympathize, girl! (c:

    ReplyDelete