Monday, June 27, 2011

America the Beautiful!

I can't believe that this coming weekend is the holiday weekend. 4th of July has always marked the middle of the summer for me. I am just getting used to spending my days at the pool and my nights having cocktails on the deck, I don't want this to end! Anyway, for the upcoming holiday, I am not one to wear a bedazzled american flag on my shirt, look like a walking flag, or don some kind of crazy hat. I like to take the more subtle route when I dress for the 4th of July festivities.....

A blue and white stripe pair of shorts
A navy and white striped maxi....
A navy blue grecian goddess dress. These can all be patriotic, without looking like a fool, just add a touch of red with a necklace, or a cute pair of flip flops.

Of course I would love to see Dr. Beautiful in something like this.....I think he could pull this off!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your picks and the men's is just hysterical! Sadly I'm sure I'll see a man wearing something like that at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the blue grecian goddess dress, it is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you picked! Thanks for the ideas, I have a few Navy dresses, I will just sport some red accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this year seems to be flying by! I love love both of the maxi dresses..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grecian Dress! I guess I need to start planning my July 4th outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I can't wait to pick out something fun to wear :)

    ReplyDelete