Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Big Bash!

Last Friday, two of my friends and myself had a big birthday bash downtown at the Four Seasons. We started off Friday morning with massages and facials in the spa, then it was time to hit the pool.
First up....a pitcher of mojitos!
then some fun in the sun!

Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like some jello shots!


After a day at the pool, cocktail party in our suite
with the best view in the house.
The birthday girls on our way to dinner and late night dancing....
The best part of the "big bash"....I got to spend the day and night with these beautiful ladies!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you sure know how to celebrate! What a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jill,

    Fun times.

    You look great after having three babies.

    Where is our close up of those shoes you are wearing in the last picture.

    Cheers,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really looks like fun! I don't know how you were still standing at the end of the night. ;-)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome time! Hot Ladies! I wish I could rock a bikini like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous party. I love a good jello shot to get the party started. You look great in your bikini girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect bday to me.... it's always so much fun to spend time with the girls!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday- sounds like an amazing celebration... you all look like you had a great time! and that view!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the best day ever! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete