Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sarah

Everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like Sarah.
Through thick and thin, good times and bad, this girl has always been there for me.
She always has my back and everyone knows it. She is one of the few people in this world who knows all my secrets.
She is not interested in gossip and cattiness. She likes to have deep and meaningful friendships that stand the test of time.

Sarah's birthday is today, there are about 10 couples going out to dinner then dancing. She has somehow managed to get 10 husbands to agree to the dancing part. Dan does not dance so I told him he could just buy me drinks and hold my purse all night.

Happy Birthday Sarah!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sarah.

    Good friends such as Sarah are hard to come by. Hang on dearly. She's definitely worth keeping.

    Sounds like you will have a great time tonight. I LOVE the dancing part. Oh, my mister would be squirming (He can't carry a beat to save his life!). Love it! Fun, fun, fun!

    Good time to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast!! Have fun ;)

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLIfe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends like that are hard to find! Have fun celebrating your best gal's birthday!! Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had fun!! Sarah sounds like a keeper. :-)

    Did you get the keratin treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing in this life like having a great friend :-)

    ReplyDelete