Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's here!

I found this cute sequins jacket on the Gap website a couple of weeks ago. Every time I clicked on the jacket it said "coming soon." Well my Gap friend I made on Friday, when I stood in line for over an hour, told me the jacket was arriving today. I think this jacket is so cute and just perfect for the holidays. I have a holiday cocktail party tomorrow night and this is just the thing my outfit needs. Who would of ever thought you would buy something else besides jeans and t-shirts at the Gap.

They are kicking it up a notch for the holidays!
ho ho ho

6 comments:

  1. Cute. It will look fabulous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! Going online to look at it now! Great choice and who would have thought the Gap would be responsible for that cute coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SO Cute. I am so mad that I didn't order the GAP premium super skinny black dress pants in tall when they had them in my size...

    I want this jacket!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. You made me feel much better. Wow - you have 49 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will look great on you! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find! That jacket will look killer with some nice jeans and heels :-)

    ReplyDelete