Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's here!

I found this cute sequins jacket on the Gap website a couple of weeks ago. Every time I clicked on the jacket it said "coming soon." Well my Gap friend I made on Friday, when I stood in line for over an hour, told me the jacket was arriving today. I think this jacket is so cute and just perfect for the holidays. I have a holiday cocktail party tomorrow night and this is just the thing my outfit needs. Who would of ever thought you would buy something else besides jeans and t-shirts at the Gap.

They are kicking it up a notch for the holidays!
ho ho ho


  1. Cute. It will look fabulous on you! :)

  2. I love that! Going online to look at it now! Great choice and who would have thought the Gap would be responsible for that cute coat!

  3. It is SO Cute. I am so mad that I didn't order the GAP premium super skinny black dress pants in tall when they had them in my size...

    I want this jacket!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. You made me feel much better. Wow - you have 49 followers!!

  4. That will look great on you! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

  5. Great find! That jacket will look killer with some nice jeans and heels :-)