Friday, November 5, 2010

It's The Weekend!

Is it just me, or is time flying by? I can't believe it is the weekend already!! We finally have a weekend here in town. Tonight we are just hanging at home with the kids, breaking open the bottle of Cakebread wine my friend just brought me back from Napa.

Saturday we have the first of our holiday parties. My friend likes to have her party early in the season so she can make sure there are no conflicts. It is guaranteed to be a great night...
which means I am guaranteed to have a headache Sunday morning!!

Have a happy weekend mes amies!!

8 comments:

  1. Uh oh....have fun but I hope you don't get a hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me. Having a holiday party early is brilliant. Has she decorated?? I am actually considering pulling out a few things. I LOVE the holiday season. "It's the most wonderful time of the year."

    Two aspirin and a bunch of water before bed. Oh, and don't forget to eat!

    Cheers, my friend!

    Happy weekend and happy party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fact that the holiday party is early. That's brilliant. Not to mention the perfect way to start off the holiday season. Have lots of fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cakebread, yum.....so jealous! Enjoy your weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a really fun weekend!! I'm tempted to start decorating for Christmas too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by ~ it's nice to meet you! Hope you had a great time at the party.What a smart idea to start the season early. I've never tried {nor heard of} Cakebread ~ I need to check our Package store.

    Yes, we have two English Bulldogs. This makes for cheap entertainment :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable blog! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. I love cakebread. Are we twins separated at birth?

    ReplyDelete