Sunday, September 12, 2010

Success!

We had another beautiful weekend here in STL. Friday night was very successful in my pursuit of people watching and finding art work. My friend Sarah and I drank some wine, ate some sushi, and bought some art. Here he is.......This is very different from anything I have on my walls. This is actually 3 dimensional. The blue box in the middle is a cut out and the little man head is a ceramic figure. He is wearing his heart and underneath it says "exposed". I don't know what is was about the creepy man (maybe the wine) but I was drawn to him, so now he hangs on my wall.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting fella. Very unique. I like.

    I think I might have to drive down to STL and hang out with you some weekend. I'd love to drink wine and buy something that I'm drawn to as well. I'm a little "ticked" at my mister. The weekend project he promised me he'd do never got done. Too much football and too many excuses.

    I'm glad you got out and did something fun with a friend. Wine and sushi is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Very cool and different. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete