Friday, September 3, 2010

And the answers are...

I was tagged by Miss Southern Prep, one of my daily reads. My blogger friend just started her senior year of college (oh to be in college again!!) This is a fun tag.

What is your favorite song?
I don't think I will ever get sick of Bad Romance. If you call my cell, you won't hear a ring, you'll hear Lady Gaga singing this song!!



If you could go on an all expense paid vacation, where would it be?Maybe if I blog about this enough it will come true. My ultimate vacation....an African safari!!




Last book I read?I had given up the Jodi Picoult books for awhile, they were all the same, very predictable. My mother in law is a big reader and gave me this book last month while I was visiting her in Michigan. I am almost through with this book and I must admit it is very good!! It is about a little girl whose imaginary friend happens to be God. This is not a "religious" book per say, it is what happens to this girl when word gets out that she is talking to God.



Best childhood memory?Christmas eve at my grandma and grandpa's house. Me and my 1 brother and 3 sisters would spend Christmas eve at my grandparents making cookies and wrapping presents for my parents. We would then go back to our house where my mom had a delicious Christmas dinner waiting for us. My cousins from Chicago would come down and we would have so much fun!! I really hope that when my children grow up, one of their fondest memories will be Christmas.


Soda, water, tea or juice?
About 2 years I quit drinking soda cold turkey. I was drinking a case of Diet Pepsi a week. I have replaced that addiction with club soda. Lucky for me there is no sugar or calories in this drink.



Favorite flower?I am in love with hydrangeas. They don't really smell, but I think they are so beautiful. Our new house is surrounded with hydrangea shrubs. I always have hydrangeas somewhere in a vase in my house. Just a little something to make me smile.



If you could live abroad where would it be?This is an easy one, I did live abroad and it was in Paris. I have no regrets. It made me into the person I am today. Because of my time abroad I went on to get a minor in French, then taught French for 6 years. Oh la la



Favorite time of year?Fall. I just love this time of year. I love the chill in the air after a long, hot, humid summer. I love how beautiful everything looks. I love the big chunky sweaters, long fringe scarves and over the knee boots. I love how my kids are so excited from September through December with birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all to look forward to. I love that everyone seems happy in the Fall

Ok now I come up with 8 new questions and tag 8 new people. Then these 8 people come up with 8 new questions for the 8 people they tag.

1. If your house was to catch on fire what is the one thing you would take? (non living)

2. What is your all time favorite piece of clothing?

3. If you had to live in one place the rest of your life would it be on a beach or a mountain top?

4. What is your favorite TV show?

5. If there ever was a movie about your life, which actress would you want to play you?

6. Are you an animal lover? Do you have any pets?

7. Are you a righty or a lefty?

8. What is the last book you read? OK I stole this question, but I need some suggestions for some good books!

Ok now I tag... ( I know it is supposed to be 8 but I feel like I keep tagging the same girls, I have very few blogger friends!)

Natalie at Designer bags and dirty diapers (one of my newest finds, check out her blog!!!)
Fashion meets food (again, another one of my latest discoveries, check out her blog too!)

Ladies I hope you all have a beautiful weekend. I have some last minutes things to take care today, before our end of summer party Saturday night. It looks like it is going to be beautiful in STL, yeah!




4 comments:

  1. I love Lady Gaga, too. "Bad Romance" is one of my favorite songs and the best to play during a work-out.

    I think Christmas is one of my best childhood memories, and I love fall. In fact, it was 95 here on Monday and today the high is only going to be in the low 60s. Crazy, I know, but it already feels great. The windows are open!

    I bought my Lilly items at the online Lilly Pulitzer store. www.lillypulitzer.com. The sale was for two days only. Unfortunately, it's over now. Seriously, the prices were crazy! I saved well over $100 per dress. I could have bought a bathing suit I wanted earlier in the season for $33 (didn't have any left in my size). Original price was over $150!

    Have a great weekend.

    Thanks for the tag. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! Love yours so I am now following! I absolutely love Lady Gaga!! Fall is my ultimate favorite time of year. Thanks for the tag girly! You came up with some fabulous questions!

    enjoy your weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers! As you know, fall is my favorite time of the year, too! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hydrangeas are my favorite too!!

    I'm so jealous you lived in Paris. It's such a gorgeous city. :-)

    Ok - I need to do this today!

    ReplyDelete