Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deliverance

Dan and I are taking the 2 older kids and going on a float trip with a couple other families on Saturday. We will be "floating" on a river in the middle of nowhere about 2 hours outside of STL. In honor of our day, Dan is making me watch this movie...I think this movie is so disturbing, especially considering the fact it was made in 1972. This is absolutely the last movie you ever want to watch before driving yourself into the woods miles and miles away from civilization. I can't even post the worst clip, but if you watch this movie and here the words "I bet you can squeal like a pig" you are there!

7 comments:

  1. This movie is awful. Ridiculously disturbing. Especially since the area I now live in? Sort of like that movie. With more stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...awful! Both the movie and the fact your hubby is making you watch it! LOL!

    Please, no "recap!" Bahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen it! I'm so scared to watch it!!!

    Your float trip sounds fun though. It must be a lot warmer down where you are! It's going to be in the 60's here this weekend!

    Dan sounds like a hoot. I can't wait to meet him too someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trip sounds fun, but I will definitely not be watching that movie! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that movie, but it sounds scary! Hope y'all have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, have fun on your trip! (Sorry about having to watch the movie). Actually I should be apologizing to my husband. I'm usually the one begging to watch shows all the time!!

    P.S. Thanks you for your kind comment about my dress!!

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Why is your husband punishing you!!! The Present Truck is going to have to make many visits to your house to make up for it :-)

    ReplyDelete