Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Over the top

My latest obsession is the over the knee boot. This is not a new obsession, this time every year I fall madly in love with these boots. I bought this pair in July at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. These babies are resting quietly in my closet until they make their big debut.

I bought this pair last year at Nordstroms. I wore these boots all the time. They are so comfy, and they look so cute with leggings and with dresses!


I am in love with this pair from Banana Republic. I have a 40% off coupon good tomorrow only. I am thinking a little trip to BR might be a great way to start off the school year!!

My sister thinks I am a borderline shoe hoarder.

7 comments:

  1. Yes.Please. Love them all. And lucky you for having a 40% off coupon at BR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the boots. Don't know if I could pull off over the knee boots in first grade!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! I love tall boots and I LOVE the first pair. I think I need those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gray boots! I just might need to head over to BR too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them all. I bet they look amazing on you. I love over the knee boots too. They are so glam on the right woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the over-the-knee trend, but I'm too short to pull it off! I love the 2nd pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH yes - I love those last ones!!!

    ~jess

    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete