Monday, August 16, 2010

Tag, you're it!

So I have been tagged by Cool Gal over at "Its The World I Know". If you don't know her, go check out her blog. Her posts are funny and touching and warm. She is one of my daily reads!!


1. What is your signature color?I think I would have to say blue. I am always drawn to blues. My brides maids wore a platinum blue, my bedroom is blue and growing up I always had the blue name Easter egg.





2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

I like to block embarrassing moments out of my mind totally, but my first one as an adult would probably have to be when I was in college. One fall break I went home with my college boyfriend, this was the first time I was going to meet his parents. We flew to New York, met his parents, had a lovely evening, sent his parents home, then we met up with his friends. Things started to go down hill from there. After many many many long island iced teas I found myself very drunk and then very sick. Not only did I manage to get sick in front of all his friends but I also managed to get sick in his parents brand new car. At one point my boyfriend was begging me not to throw up in his parents car but in his hands. The next morning I was mortified to face his parents and explain what happened. I wonder why they never liked me!!




3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears, if so what?
Well in my 20's I did get my belly button pierced. I know, kind of trashy, anyway there is nothing attractive about an 8 month pregnant belly with a gold hoop just hanging on for dear life. So out it came never to be seen of again!!





4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
I can honestly say I am a little bit of both. Some weekends I am ready to get dressed up and go all out and then some weekends hanging out at home sounds divine!!





5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?Done and done!





6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town?I laugh at this question because my sister used to call me a "hair whore" because I was going to a different stylist every time I needed a cut or highlights. The problem was I never found anyone I loved. I now have found my "hairmate" and I will never leave her!!!





7. How many times have you moved in your life?I have moved 9 times, the 9th being just 6 months ago. My plan is to never move again!!





8. If you could plan your vacation just you and your love, where would it be?
Oh I know I have mentioned this before, but my ultimate dream vacation is an African safari. Not the kind where you sleep in a mud hut in the jungle, but the kind where you go to a beautiful resort where a tour guide will take you on a day or night safari. After your safari you return to your 5 star room and take a dip in your personal plunge pool. A girl can dream!


Now I have to tag some people. I tag


Erin at HuddyP

Miss Southern Prep at Preppy Southerner

The wife at Cobia Family


6 comments:

  1. I had so much fun reading this and could relate! I think we are newly found soul sisters. :-) my wedding color was blue and your embarassing story? Been there! I'm also a hair whore. Next time you are in chicago we need to meet for a drink downtown! It would be fun to meet you in real life.;-)

    I read your comment on my friend josees blog~blossom and her fruit. So glad u found her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am busting a gut over the photo of your children. The little one crying is a "hoot."

    Why is it most of our "embarrassing moments" revolve around alcohol???

    Thanks for playing. Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what you're doing for your sister is the most amazing thing. I really hope you can do it. Hopefully 39 isn't a factor. I don't think it will be!!

    That's great that you are here so often! yipeee!! Hopefully we can coordinate next time you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I'm planning on posting about this on Friday! Hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, but Tag Your IT! is right! Loved reading the tidbits about you though. So glad to hear you have found your "hairmate!" I may have to borrow that one! I've been a bit of a hair whore myself, so once I settle down, I"ll be needing a new term for my stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Thank you for tagging me. "A Daily Scoop of Chaos" is an accurate description at my house!

    ReplyDelete