Friday, August 20, 2010

Black or with cream?

I can fully admit it, I have become a coffee snob. Last year we got a Keurig coffee maker which guarantees the perfect cup of coffee every time. All you do is put the pod into the machine, fill it with water and turn it on, its that easy. Over the past year I have found the best selection of pods at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I guess coffee is under the "beyond" part of the store. My favorite pods are
1. Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee coffee
2. chai tea latte
3. cafe mocha
The only coffee I might possibly like more is Starbucks, and part of their allure is that someone else makes it for me. When you have a child that doesn't sleep through the night until she is 15 months all the sudden coffee becomes very, very important.

5 comments:

  1. I have been dying to get that coffee maker! I have heard great things about it. And I am such a coffee snob, I love starbucks coffee. Its the only kind we will even buy and brew at home. And we have been up with a crying baby all night nothing is better than coffee in the am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome coffee maker. I would love to be able to brew my own chai tea lattte. Yum.

    I love coffee, too, and can't even begin to start my day without an entire pot. :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love coffee! My parents have one of those coffee pots, and they absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big coffee fan- drinking mine right now- ha! I'm glad to hear about this, we've considered getting one. And I really feel for you about the 15 months of interrupted sleep- soooo hard!! Thank God for coffee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going back through all your old posts and I just found this. I have the same coffee maker and I love it too! I'm a coffee snob now too. :-)

    ReplyDelete