Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Face Forward



Every summer while in Holland Michigan for family week, my sisters in law and I have a spa day at a little boutique spa called Smooch. We go to lunch then head over to Smooch for facials. At smooch you can also get make-overs and buy many products, it is like a mini Sephora. Last week I discovered a new product from Stila, "one step correct" this is a moisturizer, corrector, primer, and brightener all in one extremely cute package. I also bought some dry shampoo. I am a big fan of dry shampoo. I have long, thick hair so every time I wash, I have to blow dry my hair until it is completely dry or else I have swampy, stringy hair. This start to finish process can take up to an hour and a half, seriously who has that kind of time. Stila to the rescue, sprinkle some of the sweet smelling powder right on your roots, give your hair a toss, then head out the door.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have the thickest hair (long, too) and I was looking for a dry shampoo or someone who has used one. I cannot stand the whole washing and drying process. It takes at least 1 1/2 hours to do my hair from start to finish. This will be a godsend.

    Going to go check out both products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue with my hair! I usually wash every 3rd day. Sometimes a curling iron helps with the stringyness.

    Thanks for that suggestion on the product. Any suggestions for wrinkle creams?

    Thanks for your comment about our wedding video. :-)

    ReplyDelete