Friday, May 2, 2014

Girl Friday

TGIF, my husband always laughs when I say that.  I don't work so he thinks that every day is Friday for me.  I see his point entirely but still there is the rat race of getting the kids off to school and the after school activities stop over the weekend, so TGIF

Last weekend in Denver I went mountain biking and LOVED it, this morning I am meeting a friend and we are spinning for the first time



then this afternoon Dr. Beautiful has off so we have a date.

lunch 


then an exhibit at the art museum that we are both dying to see




Saturday, I am the parent coordinator for my son's team, the coach has a conflict so I get to step in and be the coach for the tournament.  I am so excited, my son...not so much



Saturday night we are sipping mint juleps with friends

and Sunday I am seeing this movie with my girl


Have a beautiful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your weekend plans. I know how much driving around you do, so I can see why you look forward to Fridays. ;-)

    I used to be addicted to spinning. My crappy gym doesn't have spin but I might join LA fitness by our house.

    That exhibit looks amazing and I'm dying to see the Other Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend Jill....I am dying to see that movie too:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like the perfect weekend! p.s. love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete