Friday, May 9, 2014

Girl Friday, Mother's Day Edition

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the moms out there, Oprah was right this is the hardest job in the world!!

When my kids were babies, Mother's day was all about the hubs sending me off for a day to myself.. the spa, lunch with friends, shopping but now that my kids are growing up I don't want to spend the day without them.  It is so rare that it is just the five of us, usually the hubs is working, the kids have activities or their is always an extra child friend with us.  

Top of my list is brunch.  I love going to brunch.  Maybe I love it because usually my breakfast is a cup of coffee, maybe I love it because it is a throw back to my early 20's when we would go to brunch every Saturday and Sunday, or maybe I just love it because we rarely go to brunch since our weekend mornings  are crazy busy.



I couldn't get my boys to come with me, but after brunch my girls and I are meeting my mother for the ballet, Cinderella


While I am at the ballet, the boys will be busy working on dinner...



I do have a few things on my wish list...


via 



via



via


but really I just want to have fun with my family
because being a mom is truly the greatest gift!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!! I love that jumpsuit. It would look great on you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day Jill:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete