Thursday, November 1, 2012

Madonna 2012

I have been waiting for tonight since March, when we bought our tickets




Madonna's first concert in STL



I do like her new music, but I grew up in the 80's so vintage Madonna will always have a soft place in my heart.  

Like a Virgin...




Lucky Star...





Borderline




Papa Don't Preach



Material Girl (and one of my personal favorite videos from childhood)





and how could I forget "Desperately Seeking Susan"



This woman looks amazing, and she is 50!!  I do crossfit 3 times a week and my goal is to have Madonna arms...




Before the concert my friends and I are starting with a blow out at a new dry bar that just opened..




then onto our favorite rooftop bar for pre concert munchies and cocktails


I made it through the wilderness!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous night Jill...I wish I had her arms too!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared...when she played in DC she started her performance 2.5 hours after the "start" of the show. People left early because the metro closed before her show was over. The opening act was a dj. Fun show, but make sure you are prepared for a long night.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her music and energy. And, I think she's become an iconic figure and will be important as long as she lives. Have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun!!! I seriously hear more about new places in stl from you than anyone else! The new drybar sounds so fun! I also love that they do makeup! Its a great location too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love vintage Madonna. :-)

    That's a great idea for a bar/salon. I'm friends with the owners of a gorgeous salon with views of Millenium park. She said we could have a party there anytime. I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so much fun! You always have the best plans! I really wat to go to a dry bar. There are a lot of really fabulous dry bars around here. Love vintage Madonna too. I grew up in the 80s as well and she was the best

    ReplyDelete