Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Randomness

I have been hearing about dry bars for months on end so I was thrilled when our first one opened a couple weeks ago in STL.  Last Thursday I went with some girlfriends for a blow out, a braid and a glass of champagne before the Madonna concert.


Thursday was such a crazy day I did not even have time to get a decent picture of my hair, but let's just say I loved it and not I am hooked.  I think I am well on my way to becoming a bar fly (ha ha).  Here I am on the right with my head band braids of hair at a bar before the big concert...


and while we are on the subject of Madonna, can I just say I was so underwhelmed at her concert.  I was expecting so much more from the queen of pop.  There was no energy and I felt like she really did not interact with the crowd.  At one point I took a look around me and people were SITTING DOWN, that is never ever a good sign.  


moving on...


I am thinking this table is exactly what my kitchen needs...


but in the mean time I will settle for this place mat...




I am need this sweater from JCrew, it is immediately going on my Christmas list





and finally, this is the best quote ever!!

9 comments:

  1. you hair looks so great! You look gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks fabulous! I'm going to look for a dry bar around here now. That's too bad about Madonna..I'm surprised! What a cool placemat, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of dry bars around here, but I have never been. I want to though, soon! Your hair looks great! And love that quote. I should tape it to the bathroom mirror. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair Jill:) I'd have thought Madonna would have the whole place rocking!! Love that placemat, could use a new one here.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last quote!! Your hair looks great and I have been hearing Madonna concerts were not great. She actually annnoys me, I think she thinks she is so great and above everyone else! Yay for drybar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks super cute! I can't believe that about Madonna! So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. That last quote is so, so true! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks beautiful (love the braid)! you look so pretty :) and I am so over Madonna! Especially after you saying this. I mean I know she is old to be dancing all night but why is she dating such young guys and she looks like a skeleton. :) sorry for raging on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I seriously need a dry bar near by!

    ReplyDelete