Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mardi Gras

My friends and I are throwing a Mardi Gras party in a couple weeks and we have been busy working on all the little details to make the night just right.

The first must have item on our list was hurricanes
of course!!

then we worked on the menu
jambayala 

that we are going to have already served in clear cups
with cute wooden spoons
so people can walk around, eat and hopefully not make a huge mess.



Also on the menu
mini cajun chicken cakes 
(this recipe is my aunt's and she won a $5,000 prize when she created this for a contest)


mini muffalettas


and a big king cake


We have already ordered hundreds of beads for everyone


and a few fancy ones for myself





and I found out what I can do with any leftover beads we have after the party...
make some art!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!! We made jambalaya for a party once and it was a huge hit. Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete