Friday, February 28, 2014

Girl Friday

There is an amazing exhibit in STL called "A Queen Within" which showcases mainly Alexander McQueen's greatest pieces, but other designers, at our World Chess Hall of Fame Museum.  They choose this spot because in chess the queen is the most powerful.  This exhibition has received a lot of press and it has been on my to do list for a while


Saturday I have a day date with my son.  It is our annual mother/son mass and luncheon at his school



then my friends and I have our Mardi Gras party



Yet again, we have another snow/ice storm coming through on Sunday, this might be the perfect day to rent a movie I have been dying to see

and I think if I start my packing for Florida it might take away the gloom

I already have my beach read picked out

The hubs has warned me that I need to be mentally prepared for another snow day on Monday!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sick of the snow!! We are going to have snow all freaking weekend!! Your Mardi Gras party sounds so fun. I wish I could come.

    Say hi to that handsome Matt from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love that book! Boo for snow. So sick of winter!!!!

    ReplyDelete