Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love List

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have my wish list all ready to go.  The hubs and I always exchange little gifts so when he sends in the kids to ask what I want, I am ready....



A new tennis bag....



I am counting down the days until I leave for Florida (31) and this coverup would be perfect for a week at the beach...







everywhere I turn I keep hearing how amazing this face cream is, I am a sucker for anything new in the beauty department...



I am obsessed with these sandals to say the least....


the only question is black


or gold???



2 comments:

  1. I love those sandals in gold! And those running shorts are adorable too. Can I please come to FL with you? A week on the beach sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beach cover up,I can't wait for warm weather now! Those sandals would look fab on you in gold:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete