Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas with the Girls

Tonight I have my annual Christmas dinner with my girlfriends.  We have been doing this dinner for the past 7 years and I always look forward to this fun night.  We each take turn hosting, my friend Mandi is hosting tonight and we were each told to bring a bottle of our favorite champagne, an appetizer to share, and a $30 gift.



I am bringing a cava instead of a champagne, this one is my favorite and is about $12.00 a bottle.  If you ever see this in your store I suggest you buy it!!  (and of course drink it)



For my appetizer I relied on pinterest.  Mandi wanted to make sure we had some hearty apps so I decided on the sausage balls, I have never had these but how can sausage and cheese be bad!!


The hardest part was finding a gift, I had my mind made up that I was going to buy something at Nordstrom a couple weeks ago when I went to the Nordy's Christmas Party.  It was 10 points for every dollar you spent that night so it was a no brainer.  I had a few ideas when I showed up at the party...









Ultimately I ended up getting this..

and I am so excited, this necklace just flew out of the store and you cannot find it anywhere!!

10 comments:

  1. Ummmm can I come? I love that necklace! Sounds so fun! We had our girls night a couple weekends ago.

    ENJOY!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I am getting ready to host my in-laws, who are perfectly fine, but probably not as fun as a group of gals! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been making those Sausage Balls for parties lately and they fly off the platter! So easy and so good!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet holiday tradition!! I love Cava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trying new sparkling, so I'm going to hunt that Cava down!
    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous! Sure to be a hit. Have a wonderful night and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous necklace! And I made those sausage and cheese balls, yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just adore the necklace lucky person who receives it. Have a lovely fun evening

    ReplyDelete