Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus

I love the excitement that comes with this last week before Christmas.  Tonight we have a Santa visit with our neighbors, this is our third year for getting together with friends for this special night so I can say it is now officially a holiday tradition for us and one that I hope my children will remember with pure happiness when they are all grown up.

This year my next door neighbor is hosting so we will all head over for dinner...


drinks for the kids...


drinks for the adults...


and of course the guest of honor...


I have my list ready to share with Santa too!!

ho ho ho

5 comments:

  1. You have so many nice traditions this time of the year. Your kids are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful tradition! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I am sure you had fun! That lasagna looks so yummy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete