Friday, December 14, 2012

Girl Friday/Meet Luna

First off I need to introduce our new German Shepherd Luna...


Second, OMG!!! I forgot how much work puppies are.   I got nothing done these past 2 days.  It's almost like having a newborn but at least I can put her in a cage and go out!!

anyway on to our weekend..

Tonight we have a big Christmas party, this one keeps growing and growing.  I suspect this year there will be well over 200 people at this big event.   There is always a band at this party which means dancing until the wee hours of the morning,  Cheers!!


Saturday morning, I think I am going to ignore my puppy!!


Saturday night we have dinner with some new friends.  My son started a new school this year and I instantly hit it off with another mom.  Have you ever met someone and you immediately click and you can make your funny, politically incorrect jokes with someone and not worry about offending that person, well she is one of those people.  I have seen her at lots of events at the school, but Saturday night we are grabbing our hubbies and meeting for some good food and good wine...



Sunday, I am still ignoring my puppy and then taking both girls to Sugar Plum Fairy tea, then to the Nutcracker...


Sunday night I will probably still ignore my puppy!!

Have a beautiful and bark free weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Luna is adorable! We grew up with German Shepherds and I love them so much:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your puppy! Enjoy the weekend.... hope he dosen't bark all night!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, your DOG!!!! Wow, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna is beautiful! My family has always had German Shepherds -- they are so sweet!
    My boss is my kindred spirit -- which makes for a horrible boss/employee relationship, but we love each other nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right it is like a new baby particularly at night but after 2 months he will be much better. The fun and love you gain will be well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking about you and how much work a puppy is!! I saw a pic of you on FB from your party. You all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luna is so cute!! We just got a puppy 2 months ago- so much work! She so cute but sometimes she's too much to handle. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute! A lot of work, indeed but is so beautiful!

    I hope you had a great time at the Chstismas party!

    Have a good week!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luna is adorable! more pics please!!

    ReplyDelete