Friday, September 28, 2012

Girl Friday

My daughter's birthday was last week so tonight for her party we are taking 6 girls for some night bowling then a sleepover...


I've got plenty of this on hand (for me, not the girls)...


Saturday I plan to get my house ready for Fall...



then we are heading downtown for the Taste of St. Louis.  All the best restaurant will be serving up their finest while we listen to music and get in some good people watching...



Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest and I plan on doing just that...





Have a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your comment about the wine cracked me up! Sounds like a fun weekend! I'd love to meet you at at Pumpkin Patch in St. Louie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Girl Friday! Sounds like a super fun weekend! Happy Birthday to your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds wonderful! Especially the relaxation on Sunday. Hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend you have planned!! Good luck with the sleepover! I need to work on Fall decorations for my house as well. Enjoy your fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sounds like my perfect weekend enjoy

    ReplyDelete