Monday, May 17, 2010

Tennis Anyone


We had a busy weekend here at chez moi. Friday night was dinner with the kiddos and another family. Saturday was all about running errands, cleaning house and doing laundry. Saturday night, however, was dinner, cocktails and some late night dancing with our good friends. We wrapped up our weekend with a mother-daughter tea at my 7 year old's school. Today I hit the tennis courts to try and burn some of the calories I consumed over the weekend. I am always on the hunt for some cute tennis clothes. I found this tennis outfit at Nordstroms. I love the brand Zella and I love the bright yellow. Who cares if you win or lose your match, you will definitely be the best dressed one on the court!!

1 comment:

  1. That yellow outfit is so cute I'd want to wear it for a bbq. It's almost too cute for Tennis!

    ReplyDelete