Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair and Nails




Yesterday was all about hair, nails, and getting things done. First up was to schedule my appointment for my "summer hair" as I like to call it. Summer hair is essentially highlights. I personally like it when my roots match the rest of my hair. Anyone who gets highlights on a regular basis knows that the timing is everything. My brother in law is getting married Memorial Day weekend, so the timing of my highlights has to be perfect. I also restocked with my favorite shampoo/conditioner..Frederic Fekkai "Glossing" this is the best, it smells so goods and leaves my hair feeling so silky. I love that I can now also buy Frederic Fekkai at Target, seriously, you can buy just about everything there. Next up was to pick out a nail color. I usually wear a pretty clear color on my nails. I love to wear a dark color, but the minute you get a tiny knick on your nails they look really bad. I bought a bottle of OPI "I pink I love you" this will be the perfect color to wear also for the "wedding weekend" it will go with all the different outfits for all the wedding festivities. Now I just need to find some cute shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment