Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School's out


Today is the last full day of school for my 10 and 7 year old. Today I am in full neurotic mode, I need to buy teacher gifts, make sure all the camps have been signed up for, stock the garage fridge for the summer, and buy the last minute items needed for the wedding this weekend. I of course also have lunch duty today, thankfully I also have a "moms only" lunch poolside today. So after I serve pizza to the kiddos it is off for my adult lunch. Tomorrow is the official last day of school. My kids go to school from 8:30 -10 then the school is off to 6 Flags for a day of fun. I love amusements parks and my 2 older kids are old enough that they will now go on rollar coasters. I think this is the perfect way to kick off the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment