Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love is in the air!!

I always love to give (and get) little gifts on Valentines Day to show my love.  Everyone has school today so I have the entire day to do a little shopping

For the hubs, some amazing smelling cologne...

or maybe a pair of shoes for an upcoming spring break trip...


but I think what he really wants is this...



13 year old boys are always impossible to shop for especially when you only want to give them something small.  Everything a teenager wants usually is some type of electronic, and usually hundreds of dollars.  Lucky for me, one of the "must have" item of the moment are the Nike elite socks  My son has 2 pairs and is constantly begging me to buy more.  Somebody at Nike knows what they are doing because not only are people willing to spend $18.00 on one pair of socks, these babies fly off the shelves...




Girls, so easy.  Either one of my girls would love this sweatshirt...
or this one...


and they would both love something like this...




Me, I am the easiest!!  I will gladly take this off J Crew's hands...




if the hubs gets new shoes for spring break, maybe I should too...



or I could wrap myself in the softest sweatshirt out there that I am completely obsessed with...

Ain't love grand??!!

8 comments:

  1. Those Kate Spade sandals are super cute!

    Rich would be happy with a new driver too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks Jill, I've been itching for a coral/turquoise necklace:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with those socks?? My nephew ALWAYS wants more. I totally agree his Christmas list was mostly high dollar items or SOCKS! But my sister can get him to do lots of chores if he wants to earn those socks... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Sperry men's shoes are great -- thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! Sorry I haven't been to visit your blog lately :( I miss seeing/hearing what yall are up to! I LOVE that necklace and the sweatshirt!! I love Valentines Day! I think it is a sweet holiday and I look forward to celebrating with my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree I always think I am the easiest to buy for (love your choices) although my husband does not always agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cute girlie sweatshirts! Enjoy your day tomorrow:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wildfox's clothing is always SO soft!! I've been eyeing that heart one too... so cute!

    ReplyDelete