Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ra Ra Rachel

I first heard of Rachel Roy a few years back when watching "The City." Olivia Palermo went to Rachel's studio to pull some pieces for an Elle spread. For me, it was love at first site. Rachel designs jewelry, clothing, and shoes, all which I think are amazing. Our Macys here in STL has a very limited supply of some of her goodies, but you can find most of her loot here. I am not a big Macy's shopper, but anything for you Rachel!


Just to tempt you, here are a few of my favorites from her jewelry line....








and from her clothing line.....



Yesterday while passing by Macy's I stopped dead in my tracks when I spotted this dress.....and now she hangs in my closet just waiting for the perfect night out!

12 comments:

  1. I heart Rachel Roy! I have followed her for years. Your closet looks fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love that 3rd ring and those earrings! thanks for sharing! i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those outfits you picked and the jewelry. I would love to peek inside YOUR closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that 3rd ring and your new dress! You have to share pictures on it's debut night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Rachel Roy. Not only is she gorgeous but her designs are fabulous. Love that third ring. Your dress is beautiful. We need to see pictures when you wear it. Now if only we had a Macy's here, I would be headed there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way...I totally posted about that first ring yesterday. I'm obsessed with it! J'adore Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those rings! Beautiful! I've seen her jewelry at Macy's but nothing that gorgeous! Thanks for the intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore the dress you purchased...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new dress is gorgeous! And I love Rachel Roy too! That first ring is beautiful :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her jewelry is stunning and I love that black dress!!! I've seen her stuff at Macy's...now I need to pay closer attention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love Rachel Roy. I actually just bought my friend that first ring!

    xo

    ReplyDelete