Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beautiful Things

I am always on the hunt for beautiful things for my home. You can imagine my utter excitement when I discovered this artist on etsy, from Milltini. She did a post on her last week and I was instantly smitten.


This is an original ink illustration with digital coloring of the iconic Chanel No 5 perfumeI ordered the poster and 2 days later it was at my doorstep. A little glimpse of what it will look like framed.
I have the perfect spot on my bathroom wall for this beauty. This artist has some amazing pieces, something for almost every room in your house. You can find her here.

13 comments:

  1. That is so cool and so chic. Love it! Post a photo once you get it in your space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I love it! I will have to check it out! I adore Chanel so much.....sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that! Love the Louboutin print too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ca va être très joli chez toi. J'espère que tu vas faire une photo et que tu nous montreras...
    Bonne journée, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girlfriend has 3 Chanel No. 5 prints framed and it looks amazing. Love this find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your comment on Bud & Leo. I can't wait for that new Bravo show either!! The one with the insanely rich pregnant women. I cracked up because one was holding a focus group to determine the babies name. Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so chic! I always think Chanel is so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love ur furniture and the pics framed look GRAND!

    PS FAB BLOG!

    ~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love it, and its perfect for a bathroom! So cute!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  10. That print is fabulous. Going to look great on your wall. I wish I could find this old jazz fest print that i have seen somewhere- it is perfect for my house but i can't find it anywhere on the web! ughh! have a great weekend and come check out my giveaway if you get a chance! XO
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Chanel No. 5 illustration.

    ReplyDelete