Monday, December 2, 2013

It's December??!!

I woke up Sunday morning, got my sister off to the airport, then realized OMG it is already December. I still have small messes around from our Thanksgiving, and we need to start decorating for Christmas!!  With Thanksgiving being so late this year I think a lot of people are feeling the same way. (well that is what I tell myself)

I honestly did not have energy left in me yesterday to do much.  My weekend was go, go, go that by yesterday afternoon came, I was very content just lying around.  However, I am recharged today and there is going to be some serious decorating over here.
















pinterest just makes life so easy!!

Happy December

1 comment:

  1. Have fun decorating! We finished this weekend with our real tree. Now I'm ready for Christmas! Bring it on. ;-)

    ReplyDelete