Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Bling Ring

I am co-chair of my daughter's school auction in a couple of weeks, and one of my first jobs was to come up with a theme.  This was a no brainer for me "A Night in Paris".  This auction has kept me so incredibly busy this past month, but a good/fun busy.  In sticking with the French theme I came up with a really fun game of chance on auction night that I am so excited about!!

L'anneau Bling
(The bling ring)

To start, we will be selling 120 bling rings auction night.
The cost of each bling ring $50, and you get to wear your flashy diamond all night long.

Now this is where it gets good!!

One lucky girl will pick the winning ring.  I wanted the prize to be something French and something absolutely fabulous, my obvious choice...
A Louis Vuitton Bag (eek)

Tomorrow afternoon I am picking up the bag.  I have full discretion on the size, cost, material, everything.  I decided that we should definitely go with the classic monogram and have narrowed down my options...




I mean you can't go wrong with any of these choices but I am definitely thinking which one would I want to win.


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea for a fundraiser!! I LOVE the first one. I wish I was there for this party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous idea! Super chic and fun!

    ReplyDelete