Friday, October 18, 2013

Girl Friday

We have a nice low key weekend ahead of us, and sometimes that is just what we need.

My daughter is off school today so we are going on a girl scout outing. 
a little hiking



a little horseback riding



a little marshmallow roasting around the campfire.  This is where it ends for me, after that I am heading home 



and to something a little better in front of the fire


Saturday after all the sporting activities are over, we are finally hitting up the pumpkin patch


and Saturday night I am doing something I have not done in years.  The hubs is working so I am going our with my friend and we are spending the whole night shopping for fabulous dresses for our auction in 2 weeks...


then grabbing my favorite late night dinner!


Have a beautiful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely weekend Jill....hope the shopping trip is a success:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete