Thursday, March 8, 2012

This and That

Complete randomness from this week.

My friends and I got our Madonna tickets on Monday, her concert is not until November 1...
My new favorite TV show is "Awake" so clever and it actually makes you think...
Please tell me someone else thinks it is so obnoxious that Kim K's "good deed" was to donate any money she received as a wedding gift to charity. Here is a thought, how about return the money and let the rightful owners donate to their favorite charity, oh and let them get the thanks and tax write off, not you Miss K....
saw this on pinterest and it just made me laugh...
I found this tag funny too, now I realize many women took offense to this, but I think it is funny probably because Dr. Beautiful from the very beginning, and to this day, does his own laundry...
that's all I got for today...

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jill,

    The Madonna concert should be fun. I saw her years ago.

    Haven't seen Awake yet.

    I love the show Revenge and can't wait for Mad Men to return this month.

    Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I bet the Madonna concert will be amazing! Haha I think that tag is too funny! That's exactly what most men do anyway! And ughh Kim is starting to get on my nerves. I agree, she definitely should have returned the gifts or money, instead of publicly making a huge donation. I'm thinking most people are starting to get annoyed, and her fame will slowly start dwindling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madonna will be fab! I must drop a few hints here about the laundry! I wish some of my lot did their own!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until we moved last September Rich did ALL our laundry. The washer/dryers were downstairs 3 flights in the basement and he didn't want me carrying it. Now I'M the laundry slave. Wait? What? HOW did that happen?! :-)

    Do you watch Revenge? OMG what a great show.

    I 100% agree with you regarding Kim K. What a money grubber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just OVER Kim K! Ugg, she is so wack. Still pretty but wack! Love the pic about haters! LOL

    ReplyDelete