Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Fever

The official start to Spring, a week in Florida, and the unseasonably warm weather we have had in the Mid-West, has made me more than ready for Spring and everything that is on trend...


chunky statement necklaces...
bright, bold bracelets...
neon wrap bracelets...
a little ear candy...
and at Kendra Scott, you can design your own jewels to your color of choice...



anything neon...especially a cute pair of skinnies...

I must admit, for a fraction of the cost, I got a pair from Target that not only do I love, I also get many inquiries as to where I got them...
the high/low pleated skirt, LOVE...

I wore a high/low maxi dress one night to dinner, this is the only picture of the night, but all I can say is that I LOVED walking around in this dress. I felt like I had a train, but without anything dragging on the ground. This is one trend I am super excited for...
Initially, I was not sure if I was on board for the floral jeans/pants, but now after seeing so many different ways to style the pants, I am smitten...

you could splurge on these COH jeans...
which also come in navy....
or, if this is a trend you do not want to invest a lot, at H&M these are a steal for $15.00

time to go shopping!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the necklace :)
    mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been shopping around for all of these looks! The fabulous jewelry out this season is so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kate Spade necklace! I wish I could afford it on my college girl budget, because I am OBSESSED with it! I'm loving that ear candy, too!

    Hope you had a fabulous spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!!I love those navy floral jeans. I'm so very tempted...

    My wisdom tooth has been Ok. Vicodin helped. :-)

    I SO wish we were neighbors. Are you kidding me?!! It would be so much fun. All my neighbors are drips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really liking all the fun fashions this season. I bought a grey hi-low dress recently that I haven't worn yet. I am waiting for sunny weather. And colorful jeans and pants are so, so fun.

    You selected some great eye candy today - makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything! I am seriously looking for some floral pants! Everyone that is reasonable is sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely holiday! Our weather is fabulous at the moment also. My daughter just bought those floral pants from H&M:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your back from Fl! You look beautiful in your photo!I love the hot pink necklace!! And I just got a high/low maxi dress and I think I am really going to love this new trend!!
    I just had to ask hubs to take baby so I could finish reading your post! He is non-stop movement/action! I am exhausted! And struggling to get everything done! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could not agree more with all your spring lusts! I am so sad I tried to find those jeans at my target but they didn't have my size.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this post! How fabulous are those lilac colored skinnies! xo

    ReplyDelete