Friday, March 9, 2012

Girl Friday

Tonight is the last basketball game of the season for my son...celebrating after the game with pizza...
Saturday afternoon I am on a party bus...
to celebrate a friends birthday...
we will be bar hopping downtown...

at some of our favorite spots...


Sunday, time to start packing for Spring break...
all I really need is this...
these...and some good books to read...

Sunday night I am making my super delicious, super easy, even my kids will eat it chicken. Just get a chicken, chop up some carrots, red potatoes, celery, and red onions and place everything in a roasting bag. Add a can of cream of anything (chicken, mushroom, celery) soup...
place the bag in a roasting dish...
and cook at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours...
dinner is served...
Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. my Mom makes chicken like that too, so easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I PLEASE come on that party bus with you? That looks like so much fun!! I have such a boring weekend ahead of me again.

    Where are you going for Spring Break?!! :-)

    ReplyDelete