Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to highschool?

Over the holiday weekend, I got together with my besties from high school, that I do not see often enough.....I went to a very small, private, catholic, all girl high school. There were 21 girls in my graduating class and I can honestly say I knew each and everyone of them.
I feel like people either love or hate high school, I definitely fall into the "love high school" category. I loved high school and I always say they were some of the best 4 years of my life. I had a great group of friends and we were always laughing and having fun where ever we went. I don't know if it was because my school was so small, or because it was all girls but there really were no cliques or a hierarchy, and there were no boys around to fight over.
We all went away to different colleges, and now we live all over the country, but when we are together it's like we never missed a beat. In fact I think we may have acted like we still were in high school last weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. I went to a small Catholic High school as well. I know what you mean by people knowing the other. in my class there were a bit more -48 or 49.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I went to a small all-girls school and my graduating class was 29. I think I had more fun in high school than college :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a very small high school, too, and loved the experience of really getting to know classmates and teachers. You all look like you're having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same as you, I loved Highschool and Still are friends with my High School crew! Almost half of them live in ATL! But we had a big HS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best friends are still all my friends from high school. Looks like so much fun. Love your new song- I can't get enough of Miss Spears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! Looks like yall had a blast- I loved hs too though there were cliques, etc. bc I graduated w/ 500 people in my class (including Kelli) :) xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's brilliant! I bet your weekend was a blast. Nothing like getting together with old friends and acting like kids again :-)
    There's a little something for you over on my blog if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved school too, I would have stayed there forever had that been an option.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I tell you I'm looking for my blog followers.
    I will begin to publish a novel of suspense.

    I invite you.

    ReplyDelete