Monday, June 21, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head

Burberry, a classic rain boot


Cute sock liners found at nordstrom.com
Little girl Hunter boots... so cute!


We have had an unusual amount of rain here in STL this summer. Good thing I have invested in some cute rain boots. For the past few years I have always worn the Burberry Wellies. I love them, they are so cute, and they definitely make a statement. Last year, however, I decided to check out the Hunter Wellies. I am in love with these boots as well. A couple things I love about the Hunter Wellies is that they are taller. They go all the way up to my knees. I have a friend who is 5'5 and she does not like the Hunter boots because they almost go above her knee. I am 5'9 so they are the perfect height for me. I also love the fact that you can buy fleece liners for these boots, they really do keep your feet warm in the winter when you are walking in the snow. My 7 year old got her first pair of Hunter boots for being a flower girl in her new Aunt's wedding (seriously, what a great gift) her boots are bright yellow and look so cute on. Let it rain!!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable boots. I really need to buy a pair. Can you believe I don't own any?? It's been raining where I live, too, like crazy. It's starting to drive me crazy! LOL!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You have a beautiful blog and a beautiful family.

    I'm happy to be your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! thanks I am up to 5 followers. I love your blog too. I have been following it for awhile but I just recently started my blog so I am no longer "anonymous" when I leave comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for your comment on my blog! I'll be following you now!

    I love the Wellie! I want a pair next fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following my blog and giving me advice about the watch!

    I love Hunter rainboots! I saw a pumpkin-colored pair that I am lusting over. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete