Friday, June 12, 2015

Big Weekend

This is a big weekend here, the hubs and I have our anniversary on Sunday,  his birthday is Monday, and then we have father's day in about a week.  I have got to step up my game in terms of gift giving. I have a few ideas....



a pair of knocking around shoes


a pair of knocking around pants




a knocking around watch







2 of my children need laptops for school next year, of course the hubs has decided that he needs one too.  I wonder if Apple will give me a discount if I go in and buy 3 airbooks  at once??  Doubt it, and I don't even want to think what that bill will be!!



Don't get me wrong, I would love a new pair a shoes or a handbag for an anniversary gift but we are at the point where we either buy something for our house or plan a trip just the 2 of us.  For as long as I have know my hubs,  he has always wanted to go to Half Moon Bay right outside San Fran.  I would love a new runner on my stairs but I think California might be calling my name

Have a beautiful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. California all the way! No one notices a stair runner anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete