Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hello December

So Thanksgiving just flew by and now we are less than 2 weeks until Christmas, how did that happen??!!

I completely overbook myself and kids the months of November and December and I absolutely love it.  There is so much to do this time of year, we can rest in January.

I hung out with my guy Andy Cohen



kicked off the Christmas season with tea at the Ritz



trimmed the tree




checked out the activities around town





did our annual big bear brunch



decorated gingerbread houses




watched my kids dance

sing



act


and play





  Been to plenty of work parties for the hubby




and my favorite shopping party for me


I've done the cookie exchange

and we have already been to 2 breakfasts with Santa



We still have so many activities,

 and I am saving the best for last
The Nutcracker

with a pre show tea with the cast mastes


Santa at the symphony



wild lights at the zoo



my annual girls Christmas dinner and gift exchange


the BEST breakfast with Santa in the city



Holiday brunch at American Girl Doll




and Christmas Eve dinner at our house



But before Christmas I have the 1 final activity that I am not looking forward to at all
ugg!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you book yourself solid! I need to get my kids piano lessons but they are $30 a lesson in Chicago and I can't afford it. I had them for 10 years and would love for them to play.

    The American Girl Cafe is a good idea. I should do that with Keira next week.

    Enjoy all your fun activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting that you hung out with Andy Cohen! And your kiddos are so beautiful. Happy holidays to you and your family!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you still have loads of exciting events to fit in! Lovely photos Jill:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the biggest bragging blog I've ever seen. You offer nothing except to post pictures of your soooooooo busy life. I don't even get it. Stick to Fakebook! Why do you do this?

    ReplyDelete